THE COMPETITION IS CLOSED AND THE WINNER IS “DANIEL BUTCHER”
Thank you to everyone for their entries over the past 22 weeks.
Details of our Bullockism of the Week Gotham Competition. We love Harvey Bull Bullock of Gotham played by Donal Logue. What we love most about him are his turns of phrase or “Bullockisms”. That’s why we started our Bullockism of the week Gotham Competition for Season 3. Send us your favourite and you could win some great Gotham prizes including a Harvey Bullock Pop, a set of the base cards from the Cryptozoic Gotham Season 1 trading card collection and more. You just need to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a voicemail by using the button on the side of this page. The Competition Ends on the 25th of August 2017
Make sure you subscribe to the podcast. Just search “Gotham TV Podcast” on any good podcast catcher or for Apple Podcasts just click the link through http://gothamtvpodcast.com/itunes to hear our weekly discussions about each episode of Gotham.
Here are a few of our favourites from the season.
Season 3 Episode 5 – “Anything For You”
- “Where is our Lord Mayor? Hiding under his desk?”
Season 3 Episode 6 – “Follow the White Rabbit”
- “Why didn’t you come to me Jim?” You did what you thought was right.
Gotham Mad City Season 3 Episode 7 – “Red Queen”
- To Jim “I’m not gonna aid you in one of your bullcrap Kamikaze missions anymore! Why don’t you come back to the GCPD Jim, what are you afraid of?”
- “What’s the date?”, “Friday!”, “What’s the date?”
Season 3 Episode 8 – Blood Rush
- “If we had a big to-do every time you came back to the GCPD we’d never catch any bad guys!”
Season 3 Episode 9 – The Executioner
- “If Barnes so much as Jaywalked he’d write himself a ticket”
- Referring to the G.C.P.D. as trigger happy Killbots.
Season 3 Episode 10 – Time Bomb
- Harvey’s back on the pepto.
- Jim tells Bullock to keep a discreet eye on Mario (“Don’t look at him!”)
Season 3 Episode 11 – Beware the Green-Eyed Monster
- Harvey “I’m Captain Jim”
- Jim “Yeah, yeah”
- Harvey Bullock: “This is just a classic case of wrong place, wrong time. One man takes another man’s skull in his bare hands and crushes it, I see it all the time.”
- Harvey Bullock to Lucius Fox : “so someone else is infected with the virus? That’s just great it isn’t you is it? because that would sure make things easy.
Lucius Fox: “No it isn’t Me”.
Season 3 Episode 12 – Ghosts
- Harvey Bullock: “Doesn’t anyone die in Gotham anymore?”
Season 3 Episode 13 – Smile Like You Mean It
- Harvey Bullock: “way to go (Lucius) good job helping the bad guy”
Season 3 Episode 14 – The Gentle Art Of Making Enemies
- Jim: “What does Jerome want?”
- Harvey: “I dunno, a puppy? I didn’t talk to him.”
Season 3 Episode 15 – How The Riddler Got His Name
- To Lucius “I do not have the resources to allocate to your hunch, did you hear how I use the word ‘Allocate’ huh?”
- Lucius: “Thirio is the Greek word for beast. The riddle stated they would find the clue in the Belly of the Beast.”
- Harvey: “Sometimes I think you make this stuff up!”
- When He thinks Lucius got the riddle wrong “Why does it have to be 3 answers why can’t he get 4?”
Season 3 Episode 16 – These Delicate and Dark Obsessions
- To Jim “I like the family reunion you’re having”
- To Jim “I guess that’s just me I give apocalyptic warnings the benefit of the doubt.
Season 3 Episode 17 – “The Primal Riddle”
- Over the actors body “Is this Hamlet? I guess he wasn’t meant TO BE” Jim just shrugs it off not wanting to explain it’s a completely different play
- Harvey: “Jim’s working a case…or he’s walking right through the door”.
Season 3 Episode 18 – “Light The Wick”
- Harvey: “Hugo Strange you are under arrest for attempting to weaponise a viral…hell you know what!!!!
Season 3 Episode 19 – “All Will Be Judged”
- Harvey: “There’s a nut job in a leather outfit running around with an axe for an arm now I know this is Gotham but come on people do something”
- “I can’t even do a jigsaw puzzle, I just punch the pieces until they fit”
Season 3 Episode 20 – “Pretty Hate Machine”
- Harvey to Alfred Pennyworth “We’re gonna have to give you a badge or something one of these days”
- Harvey to Leslie Thompkins “Lee in the name of all that is holy and not insane tell us where Jim is”
- Harvey Referring to Professor Strange “Let’s go see baldi-locks to see what he has to say.”
Season 3 Episode 21 – “Destiny Calling”
- Harvey to Tetch virus infected JIm Gordon “Just don’t shoot any innocent bystanders, or me. Especially me!”
Season 3 Episode 22 – “Destiny Calling”
- Harvey to Jim Gordon “It’s now or never. You know one of these days I’m gonna say never.”
- Harvey “Penguin Nygma and Tetch all in the same place for a high stakes prisoner exchange…what could go wrong.”
- Harvey to Jim Gordon “You threw me against a train…two actually…I felt like a cartoon.”
Thanks for listening and congratulations again to Daniel Butcher.
Derek and John